New Book Release: Ken Howerton’s Say Father: Lessons in Spiritual Warfare from a Deliverance Ministry Pioneer
If this quick excerpt from SAY FATHER makes you raise your eyebrows then you should…
After reading this post, you will be more confident and know you hear God and know God’s will for your life. Read these Scriptures and have your spiritual eyes and ears opened:
“Then Jesus answered and said to them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, the Son can do nothing of Himself, but what He sees the Father do; for whatever he does, the Son also does in like manner. For the Father loves the Son, and shows Him all things that He Himself does and he will show Him greater works than these, that you may marvel.” John 5:19-20
“I can do nothing of Myself. As I hear, I judge and my judgment is righteous, because I do not seek My own will, but the will of him who sent Me.” John 5:30
“My sheep hear My voice, and I know them and they follow Me.” John 10:27
“Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in Me.” John 15:4
“Ask and you will receive, seek and you will find, knock and the door will be opened to you.” Mat. 7:7
“ But a natural man does not accept the things of the Spirit of God; for they are foolishness to him, and he cannot understand them because they are spiritually appraised.” I Cor. 2:14
1. Figure out what questions you want to ask.
2. Pray and ask specific questions. Ex. “God, is this job the one You have for me?”
3. Read God’s Word and meditate on what He is like. Pay attention to any Scripture that catches your attention.
4. Write down your dreams and ask for an interpretation.
5. Test the spirits. If you get the impression God is answering you, ask if it’s Holy Spirit speaking to you or another spirit that does not know Jesus as the only Lord and Master. If you feel peace there’s a good chance it’s Holy Spirit. If you don’t, it might not be from God.
6. Pay attention to what others say to you when they don’t know your situation & those who DO know your situation from whom you have asked counsel.
7. When you feel as if you hear God and have an answer, move forward in each step IN FAITH as He leads.
8. It’s okay to ask God to confirm and affirm His direction for you as you go forward.
These are the basics of how to hear God and believe your Heavenly Father. When you step out in true faith He will be there to meet you. It may not look like what you had in mind, but He will answer you. Take heart and believe God is a good God and wants to lead you into the fullness of your destiny.
Join us in Releasing Revelation,